We are committed to your data security.
Our security measures, policies and processes are all designed to keep you and your pupils' information safe online.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25th May 2018: here is what we've done to ensure our compliance, to give you full peace of mind:
- Raised awareness of GDPR requirements with staff who work for us or with us
- Audited and categorised the personal data we hold and its origin
- Documented the legal basis for the personal data we process and its retention
- Reviewed all our policies, for example to ensure that we handle personal data requests appropriately (SARs)
- Reviewed our procedures with relation to data retention periods for personal data and the secure deletion of personal data
- Carried out risk identification audits through 'Data Protection Impact Assessments' for future development
- Ensured that our suppliers are also fully GDPR compliant
For further information please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org